11.03.2007

Down South...

I just rolled in to Albuquerque...I've never been here before, so I had no idea what to expect. I've really only seen pictures of the southwest, there are some things that I would've expected, and some that I wouldn't. Driving through northern New Mexico was an eye-opener...everyone should see the area that the natives have basically been forced into. I've been through some reservations before, but this was a different experience.

I slept in Moab last night, haven't been there in a couple of years...it was nice to wake up there, even if I didn't really get to spend any time there. The sunrise was gorgeous, I'll be able to post some pics later on.

I'm hanging out right meow with the guys from TwinTip Nation at the New Mexico Snow Show...they were kind enough to offer me some booth space to get things going. These guys are cool, they're the only dedicated freeride shop in the Southwest, and they're amped on what they're doing, as are the chitlins. Hopefully we'll be able to connect with them a little more in the future.

People are filing out as I sit here and write, getting some funny looks...so I'll take that as my cue. Thanks for checking in...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home